As a part of commitment towards quality education, MBA@IICMR conducts Student Development Programme for MBA students to make them corporate ready. During the programme students learn, acquire and develop skills & competencies related to management. Various skills like ideation, execution, team work, managerial skills, decision making, stage confidence, presentation skills and communication are also taught using various planned activities.
SDP equip our students with strong core competencies which are required in facing personal and professional challenges.
To provide opportunities to students of continuous learning, developing special interests, sharpening of the skills like planning & execution, team & resource management, time management etc.
To foster student’s learning and development by supporting them in their academic, personal and social growth.
To help our students achieve success and making them more competitive in the world of professionals that will engage, prepare, and empower them through various programmes in different areas of life such as business, spiritual, social, cultural and political outlook.
Key Features of SDP
- The programme is delivered over a period of Six months’ time frame which comprises of five workshops where the mentors guide the students.
- For each workshop the theme is different.
- Each workshop is interactive and gives students equal opportunity to participate and present themselves.
- It inculcates analytical ability in students and gives them the confidence to form and share their opinion.
- Themes covered under SDP are business and management related.